Please note that due to COVID, to ensure safety for everyone, the nursery is closed.
Offering love and security for your children during worship and church events. Ages six-weeks to four-years.
Children are our special responsibility, entrusted to our care by God. It is the mission of our Nursery to provide a place where young children are loved, nurtured and cared for. In our Nursery, children from infant to three years learn from loving caregivers what Jesus taught the children. God loves you!
Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. Mark 10:14.
Normally, the Nursery is available each Sunday morning from 9:45 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. In addition, childcare can be arranged for most special events. We can’t wait until we can offer nursery care again and will keep you posted when we are able to do so.
We welcome children from six weeks old up to four years. Children four years old and older are encouraged to participate in one of our Sunday School classes, which are held during the 10:00 a.m. worship service.
Drop Off and Pick Up:
1. Drop off your child at the Nursery door and remember to sign your child in. Be sure to record how we can best meet your child’s needs by filling out the Nursery Register for your child.
2. If your child is upset while you attend church, we will come get you. Parents are asked to pick up their children immediately at the end of the worship service. Don’t forget to sign your child out.
3. Children in the Nursery will only be released to a parent or guardian on the child’s registration sheet. Please do not send older children to get them.
If you child is sick, we ask that you not bring them to the Nursery. If your child exhibits any of the following, please do not bring them to the Nursery:
- Fever, diarrhea or vomiting within the last 24 hours
- Rash not associated with diapering, heat or allergies
- Discharge from the child’s nose not clear in color
Our Nursery is run by church volunteers. They will assist you with registering your child, sign-in and any special needs your child may have.
Nursery Care and Sunday School:
The Nursery at the Sherman Church provides a safe, nurturing environment for your young child during the 10:00 a.m. worship service. Sunday School classes are available for older children pre-school to grade four.
We look forward to getting to know all the little ones in our care!