Good Friday 2020 fasting and prayer
Many churches around the country and the world will be fasting and praying this Friday, Good Friday.If you feel called, please join us by fasting the whole day or for one meal or, perhaps abstaining from something other than food. If you cannot fast then please still join us in prayer.
Many will gather to pray from 12 noon to 1 p.m. Others will be joining a “Prayer Wave” the evening of Good Friday and also on Saturday morning at 7 a.m.
Click here for a link to a page with eight categories of prayer. Each is followed by a specific prayer. Feel free to pray for just one or two or for all of the categories. You may pray your own prayers but feel free to recite the prayer included on the link.What is important is that we pray together. Please join us!
World Wide Prayer Wave
Let’s join the world this Friday night, April 10th at 7:00 PM & Saturday, April 11th at 7 AM for the Coronovirus Prayer Wave!
How & Why
The world will enter into prayer at 7:00 PM in whatever time zone you are located in so that each hour a new time zone will enter consecutively into prayer one after the other. Then we will again enter into prayer at 7:00 AM in whatever time zone you are in. This will provide a double band of prayer around the world.
Who Will We Pray For
- Everyone who is currently sick around the world, suffering or have lost someone to the Coronovirus.
- Doctors & nurses on the front lines who are caring for all of us
- World leaders that they may lead wisely through this crisis and let God touch their hearts
- That this crisis will pass quickly and God will intervene according to his will to lead us out of this difficult time and bring more people to Christ.
- That God will over rule any plans that Satan has for us after this crisis. That God’s will and grace will abound.
Please watch the video below for more details.