Below is the first in a series of video interviews with members of the Sherman community titled “Corona Conversations: Whispers of Hope.” The series will provide a glimpse of how our leaders, first responders and citizens are dealing with the COVID-19 epidemic. This first is an interview with First Selectman Don Lowe. We hope you enjoy it.
Health Team Ministry: we have a health team ministry working diligently to ensure the safety and well-being of not only our Church family, but our community.
Praying during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Protocols for coming to Church – June 2020.
We will continue our church services this weekend and will provide a live stream for those who wish to attend from home. ** Last week’s live stream is posted on our website under the NEW menu option of “Live Streamed Services”. It was a wonderful installation service to welcome Pastor Jitesh into our church family.
Please RSVP by Saturday, June 27th at 12:00 pm so we know to expect you and can plan accordingly.
Listing the precautions we are taking again this weekend for your protection and safety.
The following procedures will need to be followed:
- Enter and leave from the main church door and maintain social distancing.
- Wear a mask, no hand shaking please.
- Sanitize your hands with sanitizer
- A Health team member will take your temperature with a forehead scanner.
- Families will sit together maintaining social distancing from other families
- Individuals maintain social distancing
- There will be no singing as this increases the possibility of spreading the virus
- There will be no Sunday School
- Bulletins will be in the pews several days prior so they will not be a source of contamination
- Offertory plates will be in the narthex for both offerings (Church Offering & Mission Moment) as you enter or leave the service
- Maintain social distancing when you exit the church